Friday, February 15, 2008

Your ARE Divinely Designed!

The feedback that I've gotten from Sunday's message has been awesome!

I know that many of us struggle in discovering what God has made us to do. And that struggle can keep us from really living!
And as I said on Sunday we want to do all we can to help in this journey of seeking God's vision for your life.

Next Saturday - February 23rd at 9am - we'll be offering the Discovering Your Divine Design Class that I talked about on Sunday. This isn't the end all - but it is a great discovery point on the journey.
This is one of my favorite classes that I do as we focus on the talents and personality that God gave you at birth . . . the spiritual gifts that He gave you at your spiritual birth . . . as well as the passion(s) that burns in your soul.

So if you are seeking or stuck anywhere on the journey of what you were made to do, then get to this class! Email Linda by clicking here if you want to sign up.

And remember: Vision without action is just hallucination!

No comments: