Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Week!

Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.
Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me. (Psalm 51:1,2,10)

I praise You God for THIS day - for your mercies and goodness. I praise you for a new day to start my life over again - to start fresh, to start new. Help me to pursue you in new ways this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello again John. It was great to hear your voice on the phone today--it made my day! I've enjoyed wandering around your church website and seeing photos of your wonderful family. I am grateful for the Lord's work through you and in the Fellowship of Oso Creek.
Best in Christ to you,

Dan Truitt