Thursday, January 1, 2009

Faithful

I praise God for Kim Galloway who faithfully posts Scripture every day on Creek Living Water !

This morning, as she began her second full year of providing a way for us to dwell in the Word, she posted this passage:

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified." Romans 8: 28-30

What an awesome reminder of God's promises as we go into the New Year!

How are you going to get your spiritual nourishment this year?

It's easy to say, 'Yeah, this is the year!' But studies have shown that people who have a plan - a How, a When and a Where - get more things accomplished.

Don't have a plan? Click here and check out Creek Living Water . . . Maybe it's part of God's 2009 plan for you . . .

1 comment:

Amber said...

I bought the One Year Bible.(It has a little bit of OT, NT, Psalms and Proverbs each day).

Then, my mom told me about a prayer book she had seen and it was "The One Year Book of Praying through the Bible" and goes along with the One Year Bible. So I bought that as well.

I told my accountability partner about it & she already had the One Year Bible, so we went to Barnes and Noble today and she bought the prayer book as well.

Then, as we were looking at other books, one popped out at me:"The One Year Women's Friendship Devotional." Needless to say, I got it.

Also, this morning, I saw a little add on the left of my facebook page, and it was the One Year Bible blog. I went to the link, and it has tons of information on each days readings including pictures and maps and who wrote what and when it was written.

We are totally excited about encouraging one another and growing closer to both each other and, more importantly, Christ. I can't wait to see what God has in store for 2009! I'm excited! :)