Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Journey Begins . . .

If you're like me you wonder what it might be like to trust God moment by moment with your life. Every day.

You have a desire to know what it might be like to remove the barriers that keep you from God - I mean really knowing Him - and to have His power continually unleashed in your life?

We want more than glimpses!

This Sunday I begin Soul Journey 60/60 . . . and we're going to seek to go on that journey with Jesus together.

I am so pumped about this series and the 'experiment' we're going to do that I'll tell you about this weekend!

'Creek Texts' are also back for this series! You can click here and sign up for a verse/passage that will be texted (or emailed) to you every day of this series to encourage us in the Journey together!

No comments: