Thursday, July 10, 2008

Whose Your Bo?

Had to take a quick trip to Dallas today (more on that in another post) . . . but the awesome surprise was that Bo Kratz was on my flight! (Even let me take his picture!)

What a charge for me to get to spend a couple of 'bonus' hours with a man who I consider one of mentors - especially when it comes to fathering and encouraging.

He was even on his way to spend a weekend fishing with his son. He seeks to live it out, and I'm attracted to that.

If I called him my mentor in front of you he'd humbly say 'Aw, come on!' But he is a man full wisdom. He is a man I admire, a man I listen to. He inspires me and encourages me. And I'm thankful to have Bo's in my life.

Who are those who inspire and challenge and mentor you? Who are your Bo's? If you don't have em', find em'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE BO! He has such a natural ability to encourage others. He has ALWAYS been one of my biggest encouragers! They are few and far between. Praise God for Bo! ~syl

Tray said...

I am a fan of Bo myself. Tell him I said HI! Also, very bummed I wasn't in town when you were passing through the other day....too funny.