Monday, July 28, 2008

Matt Beveridge Update - 7-28-08

As many of you know Matt has been fighting cancer for over 2 years now. (You can go to previous posts about Matt by clicking here, and here.)

Just a month ago Matt got home after a 'bone marrow recovery' process and had been recovering. Last week Matt began to have new signs of cancer and late last week the doctors confirmed that the cancer was back, worse than before.

I just spoke with Matt's Dad Gary about an hour ago and Matt was in the OR going through a procedure to put a new port in his chest . . . they are going to begin a new round of chemo on Matt tonight . . .

Please pray for God's hand on Matt and his family. Pray for the miraculous power of Jesus to bless Matt . . .

Psalm 34

1 I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.
2 My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
3 Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.
4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
5 Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.
6 This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles.
7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.
8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. 9 Fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing.
10 The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

1 comment:

Jade said...

we're praying for matt