Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday . . .

Had a good day off . . .

Got to hang out quite a bit with Emily (my oldest daughter in for the rest of the Summer) . . . got Emily's a/c fixed on her car . . . did some reading . . . and almost got done making some Cornhole (or Corntoss) boards. (That's the pic proving my carpentry which is normally non-existent!)

I mentioned that I played Cornhole recently when I was at a conference and it was a blast! If you don't know what cornhole is - then check out this video.

And if you already know what it is . . . or just don't care, then check out the video anyways cause' it's hilarious.

Time to get to bed . . . 6:30 Elders meeting in the morning :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's give credit where credit is due!

http://www.playcornhole.org/

Like many of God's greatest creations...this game originated in the great state of Ohio.

John Bradshaw said...

Where? O'anonymous one :)