Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Evidence

This is a powerful picture. 9 years ago when we came to Corpus Christi, Andrew Nycum was about 11 . . . I remember him riding to the Elementary School where we met on his bike . . . and pestering my daughters :)

This is Andrew leading worship this Summer at Laity Lodge in the hill country.

I'm so proud of Andrew. . . This is so cool!

Andrew is evidence that God is still up to something here. Now, don't hear me wrong, I'm not claiming credit for what God is doing in Andrew's life and it's not even just Creekers, many different folks have poured into Andrew. But his family - and this family - have impacted this young man and he is discovering who he is in Christ.

And so with new hope we press on with greater passion than ever before!

Whose the Andrew who you are helping discover who they are in Christ?

2 comments:

audie said...

just love that Andrew!!

Tray said...

I don't know Andrew....but I knew his dad...and it's no surprise to me that God is using his son in amazing ways.