Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thai Friends . . .

These are my friends Aoum and Kat . . .


They have been an incredible blessing to me here in Chiangmai . . . I wouldn't have progressed near as much if they had not been so gracious.

They have given a ton of time to taxi me around everywhere . . . Have been great interpreters and able to get me out of social/language jams . . . Have been very patient in explaining to me Thai and Buddhist customs and traditions in our many hours of discussion . . . etc, etc

They work for the House of Blessing church and orphanage (Kat's father is the pastor) . . . and Aoum is planning on beginning seminary in June!

He has a vision to reach the younger generation who are somewhat more open to hearing about faith in Christ.

Pray with me for our new friends . . .

No comments: