Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ta Phin Kids



'


Let the little children come to me . . .'


This little guy was unsure at first about me getting too close to his special bird . . .


The school children are awesome -- I did some entertaining yesterday with my juggling . . . they actually thought I was pretty cool (ok, that's my interpretation!)
The teachers on our team are doing a great job connecting with them!
One of the things I love and appreciate about GVI (the organization whose umbrella I am here under --- check them out here) is their committed, patient approach to impacting the culture. I'm seeing so much evidence of it here in La Phin and they've only been here for a year!
It's ALL about relationships and connections . . . Transformation is a lifetime journey!




1 comment:

Peg said...

John,
I so love seeing the pics of how the people live there and bits of their society. Go God, Go!