Monday, May 11, 2009

3 Days!

In 3 days I leave for Southeastern Asia! I'm extremely excited and at the same time just a little edgy.

I'm going to be in different cultures, with a different languages, different food, customs, currencies, governments, etc, etc, etc . . .

But man at the same time I'm going to be on mission!

A new adventure for me. And isn't it always a little uncomfortable when we adventure out? Whether it's across the street or across the world isn't there always going to be a little tension when we put our lives in places that are unknown?

And isn't that where we learn to trust God a little more each time?


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

1 comment:

Greg Richmond said...

Dude! No reason to be edgy about the food - it ROCKS!! It is about time you expand your West Texas pallet anyway! Bring me back some! We are praying for your Jesus led adventure, and we know He Reigns! It is such a blessing to have you "lead from the front" (Marine Corps philosophy) to be On Mission for the Kingdom!