Sunday, May 3, 2009

Awesome Encounter!

We had an incredible Men's Encounter this weekend! Here are the 25 men (24 + me taking pic) who got a jolt of God this weekend! What a great group of guys.

Pray that they will keep running the race with all they've got! I believe that these men are going to rock the world!

"Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philip. 3:13-14

1 comment:

Greg Richmond said...

Amen! Wow! God showed up big time, took over Encounter, and we witnessed men's lives change within 24 hours in powerful ways! Look out world, these men are serving the One True King!