Monday, December 31, 2007

New Beginnings in 2008!

I've been thinking about what I'm asking God for in 2008. In doing so I was reminded of what Paul told Timothy:

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline." (2 Tim 1:7)

What new possibilities, what new breakthroughs, what new experiences does God have for you in 2008?
What about new passion for Jesus? New lions to chase? More courage than ever? A better marriage than you've ever known? Pouring into others in ways you've never imagined?

Don't be shy. I encourage over the next few days to boldly pray and ask God for more of Him and more of His power and love and motivation in 2008!

Jesus said: "I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!" (John 14:12-14)

No comments: