Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a Weekend . . .

Cindy and I drove to San Antonio on Friday night for a soccer game --- the girls suffered their first district loss to Judson . . . but they'll come fightin' back!

Cindy came home and I stayed around for a church planting conference on Saturday that was awesome . . . got connected with some great church planting guys . . . including a good friend and church planter who I stayed with Tray Pruett . . .

Drove home Saturday evening . . . And then had an awesome morning of Celebration . . . followed by baseball practice this afternoon and then hanging out with the high school guys this evening . . . I'm stinkin' ready to go to bed!

One more thing . . . I was a proud Dad - at King they pick 4 'Favorites' in each class -- last year Laura and our 'adopted daughter' Elle were both chosen . . . and then at 'Favorites' this year on Sat night - Sarah was chosen! Along with Elle again! Pretty cool!

No comments: