Saturday, February 28, 2009

Great Soul Art . . .


Another week of Soul Journey and another week of great expressions of the journey by Oso Creek artists . . . These are
from the week after we talked about forgiving/confessing relationships . . . "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.” Eph 4:32

Lisa R's is the fish (she was already thinking about freedom!); Trevor' is below; and Erin R's the man by the lake.

I was struck this week by the diverse ways that God expresses Himself through us. Great job!

You can share your journey at ocjourney.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear readers, as much as I would love to take credit for the man by the lake, it isn't my painting. Mine was the sparrow in the hands... I was not able to come Sunday, so I don't know if it made it onto the wall or not...
Love,
Erin R

John Bradshaw said...

Whoops, my bad, sorry Erin I've got all the pics in a big bucket and I got them mislabeled. I apologize and will get it right next time!
Blessings,
John