Friday, February 20, 2009

Broke Week

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die . . ." Eccles. 3:1-2

Man, what's up . . . Everything keeps breaking this week . . .

Our car broke down again (3rd week in a row) -- this time it died right in the middle of Airline and Holly. . .

Another car, one of the girl's friends cars, even broke down in our driveway this week . . .

Our home computer basically ended it's life . . .

My running watch died this morning 3-minutes into my run (batteries quit charging after 2 whole months) . . .

And two days ago my phone died (and by the way if you've called me anytime since Wed and I haven't called you back, it's because I don't have a stinkin' phone!)
It's like losing an arm . . . I've been using one of the kids old ones that was in their drawer but it shuts off about every minute and I have no contacts in it . . . trying to decide whether I get data before I get a new one . . .

So, as I ask everyone else when they're having a 'Broke Week' . . . What are you teaching me Lord?

No comments: