Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a Day . . .

It began with a great day of Celebration this morning!
And if you weren't at the 11am celebration it was great fun to give Tony Reyes of Mission911 half of the Advent Conspiracy $7,000 that you gave . . .

This afternoon I joined of group of Creekers going door to door at the Saratoga Cove Apartments . . . we passed out cookies and invited folks to the neighborhood party that we're having there on March 7th (more about Saratoga Cove in a post later this week) . . .

Then I watched the first 3 quarters of the Super Bowl at the Student Crossover event . . . can say it was fun but I didn't hear much of the game with 40 students/adults there!

Finally, an incredible crazy finish to Super Bowl 43 . . . wow!

And o'yeah (you'll understand this if you were at Celebration today) . . . imagine, I just checked my facebook and had about 7 friend requests! :)

No comments: