Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Matt Beveridge Update - 10-7-08

Matt is still in Driscoll Hosp and experienced a set back today. (Click here and here to see the last couple of posts about Matt)

He had a procedure done to try to determine why the pneumonia he has developed is not responding to any medication/treatments. After the procedure, he did not recover well from the anesthesia and had to be intubated to help his breathing. He is currently in ICU.

Please pray for Matt's parents (Gary & Laurie) as they are tired and discouraged from being in the hospital now for most of the past 3 months. And as always pray for Matt. Pray for God to fight for Matt and for Matt to experience God's comfort.


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matt 11:28-30)

No comments: