Monday, October 6, 2008

Investing for the Future . . .


Yesterday afternoon as I went to Jubalee Ranch to watch our students mix it up and have a blast (and yes, that is paintball --- not some sort of terrorist training :) . . .

I was reminded of what awesome 'Investors' in our students we have!

Normally we call them 'Volunteers' but they are so much more!

You choose investments. You make them wisely so you receive the greatest return.

I praise God for the 8 adults who were out there investing in the lives of students. (And with the 35 students we had we need more investors!)

It requires time, patience, compassion - and a heart chasing after Jesus! I'm so thankful for them.

And yes, I played paintball . . . ONCE. I've got welps on my back to prove it :)

1 comment:

Jade said...

"investors" i like that.
I saw the welps on Nathan and he told me he got tackled by an 8th grader!! hahaha!