Monday, October 13, 2008

Thankful

It's hard to express how physically and emotionally depleted I am after the last few days, but I just wanted to say praise God for a couple of things before I go sleep for a couple of days!

1) What an amazing service today! Wow, we were all blown away by the number of people and what went on. All I can say is - incredible. Something we'll never forget. Thank you God.

2) I am so amazed at our church! I can't tell you how many people expressed 'awe' today of all the ways you served. And they didn't even see half of it. I am just so very proud to be the pastor of people so willing to give themselves away. Matt's family was blessed incredibly and God was glorified!

2 comments:

Jade said...

amen and amen! we have an incredible family to be thankful for.

Jade said...

http://www.caller.com/news/2008/oct/14/city-honors-standout-player/