Sunday, October 14, 2007

Monday & Hobbies

Ouch! What the Pats did to the Cowboys is kind of depicted to the right. Marked em' up pretty good . . .

My Monday morning will start at 6:30am with Yorktown Christian Academy (YCA) Jr. High Boys Basketball practice. You know when people ask me what my hobbies are these days, I tell them mostly coaching my kids.
I love it. I love being with my kids. I love being around sports. And I love the opportunity to have eternal impact on these young men and their families.

Right now I'm coaching the YCA Boys basketball and a Fall league baseball team. I just wanted to share with you the names of the boys on my baseball team tonight and just ask you to whisper a prayer for these boys and their families as you read through them. (At some point later I'll share the basketball team names.)
Pray that through our interaction that Jesus will be more and more real in their lives. Thanks for joining with me.

Hooks Fall Baseball Team:

Anthony G.
Brady T.
Brandon B.
Dillon M.
James R.
Joe H.
John P.
Jordan S.
Josh E.
Luke B.
Will P.
Zeke R.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome sermon yesterday! I think it really hit home for a lot of us.

This morning on KBNJ they played the new song by Building 429 titled "He Sings Over Me." It's based on Zephiniah 3:17 - the very verse you spoke about yesterday! Talk about God's great timing.

Have a blessed week.

Pam Teel said...

LORD, hear our prayers for these boys!

John Bradshaw said...

Thanks Colleen and praise God!
Thanks Pam for helping to fill up the bowls in heaven!

audie said...

okay i'll ask...who is the artist and canvas in the photo?