Saturday, October 20, 2007

Homecoming Refelections

We made it to Hardin Simmons and Emily is doing great! 10 weeks since we had seen her . . . it was awesome to hold her again. She took us on the grand tour and we also met about 50 girls named Ashley or Lauren (and a couple of guys but I'm gonna ignore that!) . . . was lots of fun . . . I'm just already not looking forward to leaving her again tomorrow. . . .

This is Homecoming weekend and also is Cindy and I's 20th graduation celebration. We went to a gathering last night of folks we graduated with and I tell you what I had no idea that some of those people we graduated with were so old! They must of been about 30 when we were in college cause their stinkin' old now. I'm just glad that Cindy and I aren't that old :)

Being back in these places of life history send me into life reflection. Is my life really counting? Am I pursuing Jesus with everything or just happy to get down the river? How can I make the next 20 count?

No comments: