Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pushing Towards the Weekend!

Man, God is good and I am pumped for Sunday! I had a great day of hearing from God about what I'm supposed to talk about.

And let me just say don't miss . . . especially you students and teachers, we are going to bless you as you begin this new semester!

And then Sunday Night is Discovery Dessert! This is one of my favorite times as I get to meet and hang out with the folks who are new to Oso Creek.

If you haven't been to Discovery Dessert yet, then click here and on go to Discovery Online on the left side of the screen . . . . as soon as you finish with it you'll get an invitation to hang out with us on Sunday night and learn more about myself and the staff and what Oso Creek is all about! (And eat great Dessert :)

No comments: