Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday . . .

The desk and email were muy full today after being away . . . and I'm trying to figure out what order I'm gonna read my 7 new books in!

Thanks to Nathan L. for bringing it home on Sunday (and yes, I listened this morning!) --- and I here that Steve & co. were rockin! Way to go guys!

The last few years - after listening to some wise counsel - I've tried to take 3-4 weeks off during the Summer to vacation with my family, rest, and also to prepare for the upcoming year. My first few years I went straight through without ever going to the bullpen and I almost didn't make it.
It also gives others an opportunity to use their gifts more than once or twice a year . . . and it let's Creekers hear other voices . . . a win in every direction!

And I tell you what I'm excited about getting back in the box this Sunday . . . It's going to be an incredible Fall!!

No comments: