Friday, August 29, 2008

The Missing Pieces

"If community transformation became the measure of our success, how would our churches and our communities look different? How would we look different?"

"We have allowed ourselves to separate believing the truth from it's impacting the way that we live."


"Programs did not carry the enthusiasm of the gospel in the early church. People did."


These are a few thoughts from Bob Robert's book Transformation, which myself and the leaders have been going through. I highly recommend it!


I'm also pumped that this Sunday I begin 3 Sundays of leading us in what this kind of transformation looks like in our midst! And one of the awesome elements is that it will not just be my voice, but also the voices of Creekers whose lives have been transformed!

I know that there are people around you who are curious about the Kingdom of God . . . invite them to come and hear about transformation!

No comments: