Saturday, March 8, 2008

Where The Battle is Won or Lost

"[Jesus] replied, 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.'" (Luke 10:18-19)

"And I [Jesus] will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." (John 14:13-14)

I don't say it near enough, but I praise God for our Prayer Team who help lead us in hearing God's voice and claiming the spiritual authority that we have in Christ.

They are away on a silent retreat yesterday and today seeking God and praying for us - that we might become a people and a church who are fully engaged in claiming and living the spiritual power that we have in Jesus.

No comments: