Thursday, March 27, 2008

Leadership Summit!

The Leadership Summit is one of the premier training conferences in the world! I have been going for 7 years and I've been taking Creekers with me for 5 years.

Last year was our biggest group ever as 30 Creekers went to Leadership Summit! And it was awesome! It's not only a great time of getting both your head and heart filled to lead wherever you are . . . but it's also a great time for US to hang out and connect in ways we just don't normally do.

This years Leadership Summit is August 7-8 . . . and it's in San Antonio. I encourage you to check out the site here . . . BUT I really encourage you to GO with us!

Don't sign up online, but email Linda (click here) and let her know that you want to go (or that you want more info). Because we are an associate host site we get the very best rate! But the best rate expires May 20th.

No comments: