Saturday, November 29, 2008

Flowin' in the Holidays . . .

Steve Sjogren either invented, or just uses a lot, the term acts of random kindness.

And in his - and my - theology they are only random in who they may impact . . . but they are very intentional in their purpose . . . to be the Light of Christ in the world.

Do you know how much incredible opportunity we have during the Christmas Holiday season? It's all designed to be out me/me/me, but the possibilities are huge when we make it about HIM (Jesus) and THEM (others)!

Click here and check out some of Sjogren's ideas for spreading the hope of Jesus during the Christmas season. He inspires me to to give myself away!
Get inspired! Get your group inspired!

While so much of the 10 o'clock news is bringing people down, let's be great news and lift people up!

No comments: