Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bringing the King to Earth

Dan shared a verse on Sunday that's been rattling around in my mind since:

"Then at the resurrection of the godly, God will reward you for inviting those who could not repay you." (Luke 14:14 NLT)

Jesus is talking here about those we reach out to bless. Those who we invite to the King's party.

My heart has been burdened the last couple of weeks with how much of the time I stay in my selfish world, and I miss opportunities to tell people about the King.

Paul said, "I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation. . . "

I'm asking God this week to put people in front of me who need Him. . . And to give me the wisdom and courage to love them. I so want His heart to be my heart.

How about you?

No comments: