Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jesus Changing Lives That Change the World

On Sunday I shared this battle cry for the next season of Oso Creek . . . (And if you weren't there Sunday I encourage you to go here and listen to the message)

Jesus Changing Lives
That Change the World


Some people call it a mission statement or purpose statement or whatever - but we want to be clear and unified as to what we are about!

We're about people's lives being transformed! We're about people moving from the old to the new, from death to life.

Like I said in a post last week, 'Jesus didn't come to make bad men good, but to make dead men alive!'

2 comments:

Mommy of 2 and 2 said...

Pastor John,
Your walk with the Lord has always been an inspiration to me and I am grateful that our paths crossed. It is not always easy "calling people out" or challenging people through Christ and I am grateful that you do not shy away from this. You do not always make the Christian walk look fluffy and perfect and I think that is awesome because that is not how God called it to be either. Thank you for making a difference and walking the road Christ has for you and not just speaking what the world wants to hear :)
Blesings,
Lisa

John Bradshaw said...

Wow, thanks so much Lisa. Your words are very kind and encouraging.
You as well are an inspiration Lisa to live a life worthy our calling in Jesus!