Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back Online!

What a Summer it's been . . . As we move into a new season

I've been offline this Summer as I've been on Sabbatical seeking God and spending time with my family . . . And I've had some great experiences with both.

In just 2 weeks from today, I'm excited that I have the privilege of being back at Oso Creek on Sunday and getting back alongside you for what is going to be an exciting next leg of the journey!

So for the next 2 weeks I want to unpack, via my blog, some of my experiences of this Summer and what God has been showing me . . .

As for today, would you pray for our family? We're in process of dropping our beautiful twin daughters off at college ---- a lot of mixed emotions going on for all of us as we realize one season of life is coming to an abrupt end, and another springtime is breaking out . . .

Thanks!

1 comment:

Nora said...

praying.... im sooo happy that you are coming back to oso creek!!!!!!