Friday, April 23, 2010

Home Health

A Health Care Plan for Your Family . . . And one that will actually work!

This Sunday I'm going to begin talking about family relationships. Any of your family relationships need work?

And how about folks around us? George Barna, a well known world-wide pollster says that 1/3 of those who are unchurched say they are willing to go to church if someone they know will just ask them! 1/3!

All the people you pass today . . . 1/3 just want someone to care enough to ask. I'm gonna challenge you for the month of May. Every one of you. I'm going to challenge you to bring 5 people with you to Oso Creek during the month of May. I'm challenging me, my wife, my kids, and you.

People all around us need a family health care plan that works. And we've got the answers!


“By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.” Prov 24:3-4

No comments: