Thursday, December 24, 2009

Savior


As we close in on Christmas Day here are some verses to help you dwell on Jesus, the Savior!

“The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock!
Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior.” 2 Sam 22:47

“You answer us with awesome deeds of righteousness,
O God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas.” Psalm 65:5

“I, even I, am the Lord, and apart
from me there is no savior.” Isaiah 43:11

“You shall acknowledge no God but me,
no Savior except me.” Hosea 13:4

“I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful
in God my Savior.” Habakkuk 3:18

“Jesus…will save his people from their sins.” Matthew 1:21

“This man really is the Savior of the World.” John 4:42

“A Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.” Luke 2:11

“God exalted him to his own right hand as
Prince and Savior.” Acts 5:31

We have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men.” 1 Timothy 4:10

No comments: