Friday, September 11, 2009

Way to Go Luuuuuuke!

Many of you remember Luke Dotson who was a CC A&M student and with us until last Spring. Here he is at the airport this week with his parents (Mike & Lynn) getting ready to head off to Belize where he will be on mission with YWAM!

If you want to follow Luke he's got a blog - click here to go to it.

Here's an excerpt from his first blog post from Belize yesterday:

I just thought Id share something realy encourageing God spoke to me the night before I left. Me, my parents and my sister were in the upstairs room praying and listening to God after I finished packing. Suddenly I was thinking about all the stuff I packed and I heard God tell me that all that material stuff wasnt going to be important at all. He said that He was going to be everything I need for the trip. As I was listening I realized I was pretty thirsty so I reached for my water and God said that He was more necessary than water on this trip. I heard Him tell me He was going to be my water, my living water and my food, He was going to be all that I really need to be sustained through this whole experience.


Awesome friend! Will you pray with me for Luke, that He will get filled up with Jesus. And man, I want some of that water as well. Give me a River please!

No comments: