Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What's Your Claim?

Someone sent me this verse yesterday:

Ask of Me, and I will give You
         The nations 
for Your inheritance, 
         And the ends of the earth 
for Your possession.
(Psalm 2:8)

And they added this: We are to reclaim what Adam lost and Jesus purchased back for us.  That should be where we are, but also those people groups he has laid on our hearts. 

Is this what God means when He talks about the Kingdom of Light overcoming the kingdom of darkness? Is this the hope of being salt and light in our neighborhoods?  Is this much of the reason for Him telling us to be devoted to prayer? Are we really to make disciples of all nations? Is this why we're on earth?

What's your claim?


1 comment:

Kim said...

All my devotion to Jesus my King! That is my claim! That is my testimony!