Tuesday, June 16, 2009

De-Fuged

Wow, it's been a journey the last week! We got home from Glorieta late Sunday night and it's been catch-up mode ever since.

I apologize for not blogging more as the internet options for me at camp were pretty limited (as was the sleep :)


We had an incredible time at camp . . . I was reminded how God can change lives in a very short period as we are focused on Him without distractions. (What an awesome concept, huh?)
I got to watch as all of our students (and adults!) had powerful encounters with God. The three guys who drove home with me told me that their spiritual lives had grown 40%, 100% and 200%! And they weren't just making up numbers -- I saw it!


Attached are just a few of the many incredible memories . . .

1 comment:

Julie said...

Praise!

I hope ya'll catch up on your sleep now.