Thursday, June 18, 2009

Make It Count!

I want nothing more than for my life to count.

We've been focusing much on being On Mission the last few months. And we must. If we're not on mission then we're not following Jesus.

But for us to go further, we must go deeper. Beginning this Sunday we are going to examine the life of Nehemiah and see inside the life of someone who changed the world!

I've been convicted that we need to go deeper on Sunday morning - and we are. We're gonna focus on God's Word in some fun ways and some challenging ways. I'm praying that God will help me to equip you to leave your fingerprint on the world.

It's up to you . . . We can waste our lives chasing other things - or we can leave a mark on eternity chasing Jesus!

See you Sunday . . .

1 comment:

Jade said...

i am SO excited about this!!!