Friday, September 26, 2008

Got Group?

As you've heard me say many times, we believe that God designed us in a way that spiritual life transformation happens in groups.

These relationships are the vessel that we journey in.

Our Life Groups seek to be that vessel.

As I've talked about over the last few weeks, I want to challenge you if you are not in a group to check one out.
I want to challenge to take the 7-week test (after all 7 is the perfect biblical number :)

This week as I begin a new series on Elephants in the Church, I want to challenge you to find a group during this series and see how God uses that group in your life during those 7 weeks.

On Sunday after Celebration you'll be given a chance to join a group. I encourage you to 'go for it!' Get a group. Find some new life.

1 comment:

Kristen Reyna said...

What an awesome series this will be! Hats off to you for being courageous enough to do something like this. Love it!