Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dreaming Together

I had lunch yesterday with Kyle Livingston the Pastor at Southside Community Church. I love the guy, has a great heart and a passion to impact our City. We were talking and dreaming together about ways that we could partner up --- and with other churches --- in blessing our City.

God's really been talking to me about the next gear for Oso Creek . . . With Steve Garcia coming on in two weeks it's going to free more of my time to dream and lead in ways that will help us take our next steps forward . . .

. . . And I'm feeling repentant right now for allowing myself to be passive towards God's moving us forward over the last season . . . God's heart is that we would continuously, fearlessly pursue Him in every area of our lives . . .

1 comment:

Mike Sharrow said...

A theme song of Summit this year is "God of this City" by Tomlin. Great song. Your post reminds me of its heart.