Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Miss Peggy

That's what I called her. Out of respect and love. I think she was the best hugger on the planet.
And I know that she loved (loves!) Jesus with all her being.

I'm happy for her being in the presence of the King, but hurt for Clarence, their family, and all her friends.

Tomorrow night (Thursday - 11th) we are going to have a Celebration of Peggy Moore's life at Oso Creek at 7pm.
I know that this is quick but it worked best for all the family who are in town from Tennessee.

Come remember and celebrate with us.


"O death, where is your victory?

O death, where is your sting?

The sting of death is sin, and Rom. 4:15; 5:13; 7:5, 8, 13

">the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, [Rom. 8:37; 1 John 5:4]

">who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

1 comment:

Mommy of 2 and 2 said...

So sad to hear about Miss Peggy! She was always so encouraging!!