Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good Stuff

Some times all of us just need a fresh word, some new insight spoken into our lives. I wanted to pass along a couple of other bloggers and posts that spoke to me in the last few days . . .

I played baseball with this guy in college and this is a great word about what kind of fame we are seeking on this earth: Click Here

This is a new guy I just found with a blog called Leadership Freak . . . All his recent posts about living in our passions and helping others to do the same were awesome! Click here

Bob Roberts continually challenges me about my thinking about the world and what it looks like to build the Kingdom. He is ON! Click Here.

Enjoy . . .

1 comment:

Leadership Freak said...

Hey John,

Thank you for mentioning my blog. I am a new guy and having a blast. I see you have been at this for a long time.

I see you are a pastor. Well among other things, so am I.

All the best and I'll be back

Regards,

Dan