Monday, May 19, 2008

What a Great Weekend!

The weather was perfect for Beach to Bay . . .

And then worship was rocking on Sunday! Great job Steve Garcia leading our team . . . and great job to the hot dog team!

And then Discovery Dessert was awesome last night as new Creeker families talked about how real and authentic you are, and how they have been incredibly blessed in so many ways in just a few weeks.

This weekend just reminded me of how gracious God is. How when we aren't even aware He is working behind the scenes to bless us. I went to sleep with a smile on my face . . . and even woke up with it on!

I pray that you are listening to the promptings of the Coach today (you can hear Sunday's message here if you don't have a clue!) ---- because He has a plan of greatness for your life!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

No comments: