Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Your Encounter

In just a week and a half our Spring Encounter retreats kick off! (Women April 18-19; Men April 25-26)

I can't tell you what an incredible time Encounter is . . . one of the best things that we have ever done at Oso Creek!
It's a weekend (Fri @ 6pm -- till Saturday @8pm) of learning more and more about encountering the Living God and allowing Him to change our lives! And the best part is that it's just regular folks (Women at the Women's Retreat -- Men at the Men's Retreat) talking about how they have experienced life change in the midst of real struggles.

We only do Encounter twice a year . . . Fall and Spring . . . so if you haven't been, sign up NOW before it's too late. Ladies email Susan (click here) and men, Greg (click here) to sign up or get more info.

How about a few of you who have been to Encounter hitting the comment button below and telling everyone about your experience . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't been to Encounter yet, I really encourage you to go! God will use the weekend to work in you like you cannot imagine. There is a huge difference between knowing that you are forgiven and accepting that forgiveness! If you are a parent and worried about leaving the kids behind - I promise that you will all make it the 24 hours apart. God used it as a special "guy time" for my boys to spend with their dad!

Bottom line - do whatever you can to go to encounter!! It is worth it and will free you up for God to so much more work in you in the future!

Blessings!
Kasey W.

Greg Richmond said...

Men - This is no RETREAT! Its a battle and a Great one! If you haven't been to Encounter you must find a way to attend - I promise you won't be sorry - I am a Marine and would not lead you to a weekend of Kum Bah Ya! The enemy wants you to stay home! I pray you can make it - It will positively change your life - This is my 4th Encounter and I can't wait to keep going and see what new thing God has to show me! Plus you can take on the Pastor in some horshoes - He thinks he is unbeatable.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I am not all for leaving my husband or family behind during an entire weekend. It took almost the Lord to move mountains for me to go to Encounter. I have been through a lot, like most people and can be a complete skeptic, but Encounter did give me some insight on some spirtual battles we all go through. It is well worth going!