Friday, April 4, 2008

7 Months!

I just hit 7 months of blogging! My first blog was September 4, 2007 . . . 213 days ago - wasn't sure when I started how long this would last! But I've really loved it!

Since then I've posted times 234 times - many more than I thought I would. I began thinking 3-4 times a week and it's been more like nearly 8 times a week on average!

In 7 months there's been 16,998 page hits on the blog! Wow!

The most viewed blog to this point (meaning in a feed reader or that the user actually went to the page . . . doesn't count reading it on email) was New Creek Website on January 24, 2008. Closely followed by Never, Ever, Ever Give Up! and Easter Expectations.

My goal has been to share some of my life with you; and to use it as another tool to lead Oso Creek and others who would read.

And I would love to hear from you . . . What have you enjoyed the most or has been most beneficial? What would you like to hear/see more of?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Mommy of 2 and 2 said...

I just love that I am able to keep up with CC happenings and your family and all that is going on at OSo Creek. I also love reading your "devotion" type blogs as they make me think and ponder. I feel a little closer to "home" when I read your blog. We really miss you all!! Hopefully God will bring us back to CC someday :)