Tuesday, April 8, 2008

KU Rocks!

What an incredible game last night! It's every 'worth their salt' athlete's dream to take and make the shot that Mario Chalmers made at the end of regulation. Wow! Jeff Vignery is flying high today -- he's a Creeker from Kansas and he and his family were at the game . . .

I love the NCAA basketball tourney, but I think my favorite part is where they play the Luther Vandross One Shining Moment song (last years) while they show all the highlights of the tourney. Cool stuff.

As I was laying in bed last night after watching the game and One Shining Moment (couldn't go to sleep -- still replaying that shot!) I was thinking what if a video of my life highlights was played? What would it look like? How many moments of 'shining' for The King would there be? What highlights would there be of me giving all I had?

No comments: