Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Come On, Let's Go!

All right, am I gonna have to call you out? So far only three folks (and, guys, they were all ladies) have responded to the Beach to Bay Challenge. (See this post)

So what's up? Are you scared? :) And yes, I know all your excuses --- your knees hurt, you have a hang nail, you have an iron deficiency . . . yada, yada, yada! Come on, get off the couch, it's 4 stinking miles!

Alright, that's my rant. But seriously, whether you walk, or jog, or whatever - Beach to Bay is a great way to create an exercise goal. It's just another way to care for what God has given us.

And until you commit to a vision to do something, it's nearly impossible to give yourself to achieving that goal. Email Collen here and let her know you're ready to give it a try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! I'm ready! Scared as heck, but I'm going to do this thing. :)

Unknown said...

Late fees (big ones) apply if your entry is postmarked after April
7th, so get your team together in the next couple of days!!! Please e-mail me or call me at 808-341-8464 if you have any questions.