Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Are You Paying Attention?

"Think on things above and not things below."

On Sunday I talked about a second 'Value' of Oso Creek . . . Transformation!

We believe that every person has a God-Agenda on this planet and want to see their lives changed so that they come more and more ALIVE . . . . and change the world!

God is the Potter and we are the clay in the Transformation process. He molds & shapes. We Surrender.

And the part of Surrender that I talked about Sunday is what we Pay Attention To. Do we set our minds on things that will allow us to hear God? Or, are we continually distracted by the noise all around us? It's your choice. It's my choice.

We all need to discover what helps us to more fully Pay Attention to God. I would love to be a part of helping everyone I can pay attention. One of the things that I do on a 'spontaneous' basis is send texts to our leaders encouraging them with Scripture or reminding them of something God has been telling us, etc.

I want to invite you to get those texts just as an occasional 'pay attention' reminder.

If you want to be on the list just text me at 877.6461 and say 'I'm in.'

Now: What's going on above?

No comments: