Wednesday, March 25, 2009

fasted today . . . .

Ok, well kind of not really actually fasting . . .

Cindy, Laura and I both woke with (very) bad stomachs this morning . . . I forget how easy it is to take for granted my health . . .


After going back and forth from the bathroom to the bed all day here is what I look like as I try to type out a few emails at 10pm (what's time when you sleep all day).

"I will seek the lost, bring back the scattered, bind up the broken and strengthen the sick . . ." (Ezekiel 34:16)

3 comments:

Mommy of 2 and 2 said...

I pray you all feel better soon!! That is never fun!! Miss you guys!!

Tray said...

that's how you always look!

Anonymous said...

John, I will lift you up in prayer brother, but the gotee still looks good on you ;)

I miss you guys..when you get better give Susie a hug for me.

Rick