Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crazy, Busy Day . . .

What a wild day between trying to work on a sermon, fix a car window (see this mornings blog) and tying up loose ends to get out of town . . .

I'm excited to get on a plane in a couple of hours to go to Dallas for a Church Planting gathering that's been in the works for several months . . . I'm going with Alan Reed and taking along Luis Garcia who I've been meeting with and is planting a church near Hamlin MS and John Richerson is also meeting us there . . . it's at Northwood Church where Bob Roberts leads and they are pushing out into the world in incredible ways . . . it's gonna be awesome . . .

Although I'm very bummed as I'm missing my girls soccer game tonight and it's us - King @ 7-2-1 against Converse Judson @ 8-1-1 . . . the winner will be in first place with 3 games left! Man, I can't believe I'm stinkin' missing it! Go Kings Girls!!!!!!

No comments: