Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 3 in Chicago

Another great day and we all are dreading having to leave Chicago tomorrow but are blessed like crazy being able to be here together!

Luke and I went to the Cubs game and watched them beat the Cincinnati Reds 8-5. An awesome time in incredible seats that some of you gave us. The whole gig - hot dogs, cokes, soft pretzels, sun and a crazy crowd . . . Wow, what a cool afternoon in maybe the funnest baseball atmosphere I've ever been in.

These pics are of Wrigley Field . . . The second showing how close we sat (6th row from the dugout!) and the last one being the street drummers out on Waveland Avenue being part of the post-game party.

The girls spent the afternoon in all the shops on Michigan Ave (Luke & I were glad to be at the game :)

Then tonight we connected with an old friend/Creeker Hugh Beresford - who some of you might remember . . . it was great to see him!

1 comment:

Mommy of 2 and 2 said...

I remember Hugh and Tara. What a treat to see him. How are they doing??
I love hearing about yur trip. It makes me want to take a trip out to Chicago. Sounds fun and full of family memories for you all!!